“THE TOTAL PACKAGE” COORDINATION PACKAGE
- From $3000 plus tax for weddings of 30 guests or fewer
- From $3550 plus tax for weddings of 60 guests or fewer
- From $4500 plus tax for weddings of 100 guests or fewer
- From $4800 plus tax for weddings of between 100 and 150 guests
- From $5500 plus tax for weddings of more than 150 guests
This package is for the couple who wants to reserve our services a year out or less from their desired wedding date. (If you wish to start more than a year out, please contact us for special pricing.)
This includes on-site coordination from set up to break down. No hourly fees.
- PLANNER provides an interview & checklists to ensure the couple has not overlooked any details.
- PLANNER facilitates the event by directing vendors, the bridal party processional, and flow of the event.
- PLANNER communicates with the couple via e-mail, skype, Viber, & phone (at couple’s expense for international calls) as needed to obtain all necessary information and make the couple feel at ease.
- Couple may hire some vendors ahead of time, but PLANNER’S services begin with couple from the time contract and deposit are received.
- PLANNER provides vendor suggestions & information after learning of the couple’s vision, needs, & desires.
- PLANNER may attend meetings with the couple & vendors when possible, but this is not guaranteed. (exclusive to this package)
- PLANNER may or may not contract the vendors for the couple, which will be determined in the contract.
- PLANNER saves the couple money on their wedding by sharing any discounts offered with them when PLANNER contacts vendor directly. (exclusive to this package)
- PLANNER meets with the couple for 30 minutes OR attends & directs a rehearsal. Does not include officiant’s presence.
- Couple provides copies of any vendor and venue agreements obtained with or without the PLANNER’S assistance.
- PLANNER may use personal inventory to embellish couple’s wedding event décor at no additional fee. (exclusive to this package)
- PLANNER may rent out personal inventory to embellish couple’s wedding event décor at a discounted fee.
- PLANNER reviews communication and agreements to ensure nothing has been overlooked or forgotten, and helps the couple prepare a Floor Plan and Wedding Day Timeline that includes all scheduled deliveries and services for the event.
- PLANNER communicates with and reconfirms details with all hired vendors for whom contact information has been provided.
- PLANNER assists the couple to secure any necessary rentals, organize delivery and set up times, & organize times to strike and remove the items.
- PLANNER sets up the couple’s wedding items, (ie. guest book, candy station, gift/reception table place cards, gift card box, programs, fans, wedding favors, etc.). Couple will provide verbal or written instructions for all items to PLANNER. This does not include set up of any equipment or props, (ie. tents, tables, chairs, furniture, lighting, etc.), which will be handled by the contracted companies.
- PLANNER distributes and places flowers and decor (on a limited basis) not handles by the florist.
- PLANNER does not REPLACE professionals not hired.
- PLANNER will purchase your beverages for your bar for event for an additional fee.
- On your wedding day, your bridal party will be your personal attendants. Your PLANNERS direct your vendors & wedding day set up. For more personal attention from your PLANNERS, please inquire about our Lady or Gentleman in Waiting Package.
- Programs, place cards, escort cards, menus, and any DIY projects must be assembled and ready for PLANNERS to set up on your wedding day. Instructions will be included in the event summary.
- If your wedding occurs outside the Honolulu area on Oahu outside of Kihei on Maui, outside of Kapa’a on Kauai, or outside of Kona on the Big Island, a travel fee will apply. (starts at $50)