DAY OF ONLY COORDINATION PACKAGE 2017
- Starts at $2000 plus tax for weddings of 30 guests or fewer
- Starts at $2600 plus tax for weddings of 60 guests or fewer
- Starts at $3300 plus tax for weddings of 100 guests or fewer
- Starts at $3850 plus tax for weddings of between 100 and 150 guests
- Starts at $4400 plus tax for weddings of more than 150 guests
This package is for the couple who wants to reserve our services a year out or less from their desired wedding date for rehearsal and day-of wedding coordination ONLY.
This includes on-site coordination from 10am until 11pm, including the time from delivery and set up to break down and clean up. Additional time is $100 per hour, or any fraction thereof.
- PLANNER provides an interview & checklists to ensure the couple has not overlooked any details.
- PLANNER facilitates the event by directing vendors, the bridal party processional, and flow of the event
- Beginning 6 weeks prior to the wedding day, PLANNER communicates with the couple via e-mail, skype, Viber, & phone (at couple’s expense for international calls) as needed to obtain all necessary information and make the couple feel at ease.
- Couple may hire some vendors ahead of time, but PLANNER’S services begin with couple from the time contract and deposit are received
- PLANNER provides vendor suggestions & information after learning of the couple’s vision, needs, & desires
- PLANNER does not attend vendor meetings when booked for this package.
- The couple will book all vendors ahead of time and pay them directly.
- Couple will provide ALL copies of vendor and venue contracts and BEO’s to PLANNER.
- With this package, PLANNER does not negotiate pricing with vendors for you or offer you our discounts.
- PLANNER meets with the couple for 30 minutes OR attends & directs a rehearsal. Does not include officiant’s presence. The couple is to arrange for the rehearsal to take place. The couple is to contact the officiant, location, and anyone else who is to participate in the rehearsal. PLANNER will attend and direct the rehearsal.
- PLANNER may rent personal inventory to embellish couple’s wedding event décor at a discounted fee.
- PLANNER reviews communication and agreements to ensure nothing has been overlooked or forgotten, and helps the couple prepare a Floor Plan and Wedding Day Timeline that includes all scheduled deliveries and services for the event.
- PLANNER will communicate with and reconfirm details with all hired vendors for whom contact information has been provided.
- PLANNER sets up the couple’s wedding items, (ie. guest book, candy station, gift/reception table place cards, gift card box, programs, fans, wedding favors, etc.). Couple will provide verbal or written instructions for all items to PLANNER. This does not include set up of any equipment or props, (ie. tents, tables, chairs, furniture, lighting, etc.), which will be handled by the contracted companies.
- PLANNER distributes and places flowers and decor (on a limited basis) not handles by the florist.
- PLANNER does not REPLACE the services of professionals not hired.
- PLANNER will purchase your beverages for your bar for event for an additional fee.
- On your wedding day, your bridal party will be your personal attendants. Your PLANNERS direct your vendors & wedding day set up. For more personal attention from your PLANNERS, please inquire about our Lady or Gentleman in Waiting Package.
- Programs, place cards, escort cards, menus, and any DIY projects must be assembled and ready for PLANNERS to set up on your wedding day. Instructions will be included in the event summary.
- If your wedding occurs outside the Honolulu area on Oahu outside of Kihei on Maui, outside of Kapa’a on Kauai, or outside of Kona on the Big Island, a travel fee will apply. (starts at $50)