Meet Tori Rogers…Founder, Owner and Lead Wedding Coordinator of
Hawaii Weddings by Tori Rogers
(formerly Hawaiian Island Wedding Planners, LLC)
Tori does it all, and she gives 120% 24/7. She has planned weddings for 17+ years; she has served on the board of two wedding associations and is President of the Maui Wedding and Event Professionals; she has planned a wedding expo; she has participated in the Women Helping Women fundraiser for the past 4 years by decorating tables; and her weddings have been published, profiled and/or featured in Hawaii Bride and Groom Magazine, as well as on the Knot, WeddingWire, Borrowed and Blue, Style Me Pretty, and Groom Sold Separately.
Tori not only plans weddings…she has planned Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, Mixers and Networking Events, Rehearsal Dinners, Meet and Greets, and other special events. You can say she LOVES creating for you and with you. Planning and organizing is in her DNA! As a well-respected and knowledgeable wedding professional in the Hawaii Wedding community, Tori has cultivated and maintained amazing relationships with many quality vendors on the Hawaiian Islands. Oh, and she may even tell you about her 20 years of experience teaching Special Education in the California school system and in private practice as an educational therapist (yep, a Masters in Education!) and has worked in retail for several years! She can relate to you on MANY levels.
Tori’s special connection with Hawaii began in 1978 from frequent vacations with her family. It was meant to be that Hawaii was her wedding destination to her late husband Doug. While planning her own destination wedding in 1998, Tori was encouraged by local Maui wedding and event professionals to continue her passion and innate talent as a business, as she offered a very fresh and unique approach to wedding planning in Hawaii. Fortunately, her couples continue to benefit from that very same approach, as she wants couples to have the “above and beyond” experience whether it is a beach wedding for two or a luxurious wedding ceremony and reception for 350. Every Bride and Groom should feel like a VIP on the wedding day and be a part of the wedding planning process. Couples appreciate Tori’s directness and honesty to ensure that they know what to expect for their wedding and vow renewals. Creative, flexible, funny, talented, gracious, giving, affordable, cool under pressure, resourceful, and able to handle any situation are commonly used words to describe Tori.
YOUR VISION OF YOUR WEDDING + OUR WEDDING COORDINATION EXPERTISE
= YOUR PERFECT WEDDING IN HAWAII!
LEAVE THE DETAILS TO US! Tori will help you in so many ways with your wedding. She does not just pass you on to others. She KNOWS flowers, colors, fabrics, lighting, and the inventory of the rental companies. Tori knows what works and does not work, and she will suggest ways to MAKE things work. With a background in teaching special education (elementary school, middle school and high school), as well as a private practice as an Educational Therapist, Tori’s original plan was to do wedding planning “on the side.” However, her business grew so fast that she became a full time wedding planner/coordinator and event designer. Tori also has retail background (and a fondness for shopping!), a party planning background, experience as a bridesmaid (13 times), and destination bride. She can relate to you on ANY level.
(5 Fun Facts about Tori: 1) Favorite rock bands include Bon Jovi and Journey, 2) Favorite TV Show-all of the Law and Orders 3) Favorite color is purple 4) Favorite place is the beach! 5) Favorite food is Caesar Salad)
We stand out from the others…
- We offer full service wedding planning to help you with your vision and event design so your wedding is unique and different from the others.
- We have over 17 years of wedding and event planning experience, planning rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs and Bat Mitzvahs, corporate dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, and more.
- Love is Love-We plan weddings, LGBT weddings, second weddings, vow renewals and commitment ceremonies.
- We work hard to save you money instead of only hiring vendors who give us the biggest profit. We do not increase any vendor prices or take percentages.
- We are on site from set up to break down. We do not show up AFTER your event is set up and mistakes are already made that cannot be fixed. We do not leave your event at any time.
- We offer high quality services at AFFORDABLE and FAIR prices, as we charge a flat fee for our services. You pick our level of involvement when you select one of our coordination packages.
- We provide above and beyond service, regardless of how much money you are spending on your wedding. You get the same attention whether your wedding is on the beach for 2 or a luxurious wedding for up to 350 guests.
- We customize and personalize your wedding so that it reflects you as a couple, enabling you to have YOUR dream destination wedding or local wedding YOUR way (unless you pick a set package).
- We plan simple ceremonies on the beach for 2, to luxurious elegant weddings (multi-day events) of up to 350 guests.
- We are direct and honest with you about costs, what will work within your budget, and design options. You are the ultimate decision-maker.
- We get to you know YOU as a couple so we can offer a variety of ways to personalize your wedding and make it about YOU. We are so fortunate to have relationships continue after the wedding with our couples because we are as passionate about your wedding as you!
- We get to know YOU so that we can suggest and hire the professionals who can best ceate your vision and work with your personalities. It is also important that everyone work as a team on your wedding day and get along. No egos.
- Our reviews from other couples and vendors will tell you details of how helpful and valuable our services are during the wedding planning process and on site for the day of the wedding celebration.
- Anyone can make a nice website and write a great paragraph, but we talk the talk and walk the walk. We get referrals from couples we married over a decade ago.
- We work with a variety of professionals and venues so we can help you select the one that best fits your personality and wedding needs. We don’t just work with a specific team of people and limit you.Our selections are not random. We get to know YOU and offer suggestions that are the best fit for YOU.
- We keep our inventory of items and information current. We are always up to date with the trends and think outside of the box.
- We share your wedding planning details with you so that you are well-informed to make the most appropriate selections and decisions. This makes all of the individual elements of your wedding come together into one fabulous and fun event.
- We make your wedding planning process easier, stress-free, efficient and fun!